Kirjoittaja Aihe: Speedy Gonzales  (Luettu 5384 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Henrik

• Hajalapa
Speedy Gonzales
« : 16 Elokuu, 2009, 02:07:22 »
A little introduction to my first 1/8 foff car.The car started as a carson king off dirt/volcano chassi with a special 4mm alu chassi with bent edges for stiffnes.The center driveshafts are the original ones wich i stretched with some steel tubing and welded together,and they are couplet with the stock center drive unit from the carson doner.The body on it will just be a long alu angle that fits tight to the chassi,it neds to be cut out and then i will ad some alu fenders and a rollcage on the top off it.For this car its not so importent how it will end up looking but more importen have it handles and how fast i can make it go vertical.I hope i can get so much power in this 1 it will go on water.
WB 45,8 cm
wide from outer tire to outer tire 43,2 cm
length 59,5  with tires as outer posts
regulator hobbywing 150-1080a up to 6s
servo scanner ssv9960mg 20 kg
motor B45-08XL 1600kv china
Bateries in beginning only zippy 4s 5000 30-40c,later when done i will use some 6s on it
remote spektrum dx3s
wheels proline 1/2 offset
tires maxx padles
dampers carson 1/8 120 mm on all 4 corners

I also have some extra parts for 1/8 foff car.I made a deal with snoopmaxx for his tube frame

As seen on the picture i have emaxx 3905 axles and tf axles with hpi diffgear and kyosho ma050 hardened pinion/ring gear,and a hobbywing set 80a reg with a 3674sl motor 4s.
I want to build a scala foff car off these parts,but i dont know wich axles to use?I have some off the upgrade parts for the tf axles and i wouldt prefer to use these as it would be much cooler to use 4 link with straight axles on it.But how durable are the tf axles?The other option is to use the emaxx 3905 axles,but that would be a shame to the chassi i think.
If any one know wich parts to buy so the tf axles can hold up with 4s ,please let me know.
Or if you have an idea to the next project for scala realism please also help out

Zarizi Tech

• RFOT
  • RFOT
Vs: Speedy Gonzales
« Vastaus #1 : 16 Elokuu, 2009, 08:10:54 »
The car is looking very good. And for Mad Forces axles, trust me you don't want to choose those. They won't hold up. E-Maxx axles are a way better.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN
President of ERCCA / Member of WRCCA
RC4WD ~ Moreno Creation's

SlidSlide

• RFOT
  • Admin
Vs: Speedy Gonzales
« Vastaus #2 : 16 Elokuu, 2009, 10:01:00 »
I want to build a scala foff car off these parts,but i dont know wich axles to use?

TF should be fine.

Car looks promising in the first pic.
Rc Formula Offroad Garage:
Modified: Ahmiont, Van Holmes
Unlimited: Nightslayer: HB LST Pro-R  BL & LEGENDA IV - Von Oscarsson